Tuesday 10 March 2015

Cheltenham Bets Day One...



Day One Tuesday:

A bit problematic with some very strong favourites - save on them if you like but I don't generally bet short prices - anyway here is what I'll be betting:

1.30pm
Jolly Allen 11/1 (e/w)
Qewy 14/1 (e/w)
Tell Us More 16/1 (e/w)

I fear Douvan.

(My daughter likes Seedling 22/1 (e/w)- sounds cute!)

2.05pm
Vibrato Voltat 6/1
Josses Hill 14/1 (e/w)

I will also have a few quid on God's own 40/1 (e/w) and Court Minstrel 30/1 (e/w)

I fear Un De Sceaux.

2.40pm
I have a few I could bet here. Way to many. Not sure how I will approach it but will probably have some win or each ways on three or four of them. Not a race in which I will get heavily involved so will just have a bit of fun / a few small bets and try and get the winner.

Barrakilla
Indian Castle
Gallant Oscar
Mendip Express
Ned Stark
Annacotty
Cape Tribulation
Monbeg Dude



3.20pm
Jezki 11/2
Arctic Fire 20/1 (e/w)

I fear Faugheen and The New One.




No comments:

Post a Comment