Friday 30 September 2016

Traders Dream Match...

Fantastic trading opportunity the other night between Celtic and Manchester City (Champions League). I won't pretend that I was 'in' it! I just chalked it off as being too much of a one-sided affair. I still had the thrashing by Barcelona in my head and even though City are no Barcelona and Celtic had the advantage of playing at home, I still couldn't bring myself to consider the game and chalked it off in favour of others.

In the event it would have been a perfect match to trade with Celtic taking the lead each time in a 3-3 draw but never really looking as if they had enough control to hang on to the lead.

When I finally turned on the TV, goals had already flown in - so I just sat back and watched the rest of the game which was hugely entertaining.


Celtic's 'tidal wave' trading chart..

Anyone wondering (which you're probably not!) why the blog is more football orientated these days as opposed to racing focused. Simply, I am trying to trade more football (especially during winter) and less racing - reversing the ratio really. There a many reasons, domestic and otherwise. There is also the fact that I really don't enjoy watching racing and love football. I will still probably do the odd big race meeting on the blog - as the posts have a good record!




No comments:

Post a Comment